The Clendinning Technique of Energy Healing
(also known as Spiritual Healing or Medical Intuition)
Is a spiritual, energetic healing technique based around dowsing and intuitive scanning to identify and rectify energy blocks and bring the body into balance and healing. The technique was devised by GEOFFREY C. MORELL, Medical intuitive and energy healer.
The Clendinning Technique originates from the understanding that we are 'all our own healers' and by knowing that we can all tap into our intuitive abilities. By so doing, we can address concerns and issues with better clarity to ease ourselves back into rebalanced health.
Both the client and practitioner need to believe in some form of higher energy, power or body. The details are not important, but the BELIEF is.
The Clendinning practitioner visualizes themselves to be a conduit of energy for the person receiving it. The receiver can be either seated or lying down fully clothed on a massage table.
The process consists of:
- A step-by-step aura cleanse
- Clearing the body of any entities, if necessary
- External and internal assessment of all parts of the body, using intuitive procedures
- Work on the physical body to clear any disharmonies
- Occasionally performance of a psychic "operation"
- Reference to the book Heal Your Body by Louise. L. Hay. This book offers appropriate affirmations as her words give a deeper understanding of the reasons for illness and provide a positive focus
- Muscle or pendulum test for nutritional deficiencies
- Suggest changes in the way of eating and the way of thinking
- Sealed with a hug and gratitude to God
A Clendinning session usually takes an hour to an hour and a half (but the technique can be applied for a minute or two depending upon need and urgency). For a full session we usually start with the client lying prone; both sides of your body are fully assessed.
Following your session you will be more aware of helpful foods that can boost essential vitamins and minerals for your wellbeing, you are given affirmations to work with, agree goals and importantly leave with a much better self awareness.
Would you like a session?
Would you like to learn more?
The information contained on this website is provided for your general information only. I do not give medical advice nor engage in the practice of medicine. Under no circumstances do I recommend a particular treatment for specific individuals and in all cases recommend that you consult your doctor before pursuing any course of treatment. The term "healing" is only used as popularly understood and does not imply a cure.
Testimonials used on this website are the words, experiences and opinions of my clients and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Geoffrey Morell.
Where requested I have withheld my client's full names in the interests of privacy.
© Copyright Geoffrey Morell. All Rights Reserved.